Our winery was founded back in 1816 thanks to Giuseppe's forefathers who planted
the first vineyards on the hills of Spigno Monferrato, encouraged by his Uncle Francesco,
priest of the nearby village of Serole, who suggested that he produce wine for the Mass.
The passion for viticulture has since been handed down through the generations a combination of innovation and
tradition that allows, today as then, the production of a selection of wines characterized by authenticity.
The vineyards are located at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level and bordering the Langhe region
Unesco heritage site