SEPTEM | BARBERA D'ALBA DOC
SEPTEM | BARBERA D'ALBA DOC - fermentation for 15/20 days with manual punching down. 70% in stainless steel tanks, the remaining 30% in wooden barrels where the malolactic fermentation takes place. After a 6-month period of aging it is assembled in steel and allowed to stand 2/3 months. Last stabilization in the bottle for at least two months.
Ageing in stainless steel, for small part, even in casks of 20 hl Slavonian oak
Intense ruby red color, with intense aromas of blackberries, cherries and plums. The taste is full and fragrant with a light acidity which soon gives way to the softness and fullness of the wine. Vinous, fresh and well balanced, it is an easy wine to drink, but at the same time, tasty and rich.